Our early childhood educators are professionally trained to provide children with a warm, caring atmosphere where a child can feel welcome and secure. We strongly believe that it is important for educators to keep up to date with new trends, developments and practices. We provide regular in-service training and professional development opportunities for our staff. We believe this ongoing training is highly important for professional staff development as it enables us to offer a high quality of service.
All of our educators are dedicated to providing your child with quality care and education. All educators who have contact with children hold a current Working With Child Check (WWCC), Anaphalxis, First Aid and CPR Certificates. Our Teachers and Educators have approved qualifications in Early Childhood Education. These include:
• Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education/Studies, Kindergarten Teachers
• Advanced Diploma in Children’s Services, Qualified Team Leaders, Centre Director or Assistant Centre Directors
• Diploma in Children’s Services, Qualified Team Leaders Educators
• Certificate III in Children’s Services, Qualified Assistant Educators
We place the highest importance on working together with our team members. We believe that good employees are vital for our organisation to offer a high quality of service.
At My Child Early Learning Centres we:
- Create a positive work culture which encourages collaboration between staff and management.
- Provide professional in-service training opportunities
- Provide a variety of staff incentives/work conditions
- Offer a career path within the organisation
The following is a list of careers within our organisation:
- Centre Director
- Assistant Centre Director
- Educational Leader
- Qualificated Educators
- Assistant Educator
- Relief Team Leader Educator
- Relief Assistant Educators