Our centre provides high quality education and care in an early childhood approprirate environment. Our centres' facilities and services include the following:
- Structured learing programs for all children in accordance with the Early Years Learning Framework
- Accredited and Funded Kindergarten Program
- Qualified Kindergaten Teacher, holding a Bachelor of Early Childhood (Due to commence Term 1, 2012).
- Qualified and dedicated early childhood educators
- Throughout the year we have a number of incursions planned to support our curriculum. A calendar of events is provided to families at the start of the year that highlights these incursions. Activities include; drama and dance, animal shows, sports play and computers.
- The centre provides freshly prepared home-style cooked meals for the children every day.
- Nappies and wipes are provided for babies.
- Our outdoor areas are well shaded and well protected, providing your children with adequate protection from the sun and also the cold in the cooler months. All the outdoor flooring is covered with soft fall, grass or bark and the areas are kept safe and clean giving you the peace of mind that safety is maintained at all times.
- Security is a very important factor in our centres. All parents must hold a security code to gain access into the centre.
- CCB Approved Child Care Service
Our Centre is open 6.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We are open 52 weeks a year and are only closed on weekends and gazette public holidays.
Provided Care & Class Rooms
Appropriate Age of Class
6 weeks to 1 year
1 to 2 years
2 to 3 years
3 to 4 years
4 to 5 years
Child Care Benefit & Child Care Rebate
Child Care Benefit (CCB) is a payment to help eligible families who use approved and registered child care, such as Mildura Central Child Care Centre. CCB and the Child Care Rebate (CCR) can also help make child care more affordable for families by helping eligible families reduce their weeky payments. To find out more information about CCB and CCR and if you are eligible, please contact the Family Assistance Office on 13 61 50.
Centre Menu - Childrens Health & Nutrition
All food is prepared daily by our qualified cook in accordance with Nutrition Australia guidelines. Children will receive breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and nutritionally appropriate snacks. The menu is designed to provide a variety of different foods throughout the week and meets all food groups and daily requirement needs of the children. We provide a multicultural menu; any recipes from your family culture are always welcome.
We employ cooks who holds knowledge in Nutrition, Menu Planning and Safe Food Handling. All our meals and snacks are freshly prepared in our own fully equipped kitchen.